ANS8800 carbon and sulfur analyzer rapidly detects the content of carbon and sulfur in Metals(such as Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel, Titanium and alloys),Ores, Cement, Ceramics, Carbides, Minerals, Coal, Coke, Oxides, Oil, Ashes, Catalysts, Lime, Gypsum, Soils, Rubber, Leaves, Soot, Tobacco, Waste, Sand, Titanium, Glass and many others.
- Infrared Detection Unit
- Circuit Design: The modularized design with double CPU for the whole frame is divided into the upper
and lower levels, electronic circuits are integrated stably and reliably.Hidden Multilevel isolated
circuit is employed so that it's free from HF interference.
- Power: The linear close-coupled modular power block ensures stable output without fault.
- Light source: The tailor-made new model platinum infrared light source has lasting caloricity and
efficient spectral property.
- Analysis cell: The gilded carbon & sulfur analysis cell is fit with the high precision TSC infrared
detector (10-11). Double-carbon cell or the double- carbon & double-sulfur cell can be fit at the
- Motor: The special-purpose aviation modulation motor is applied with satisfactory thermal stability,
life expectancy exceeds 100,000 hours.
- Analytical gas path system
- Gas path: The high precision flow controller ensures the stability of gas flow as well as the gas
intake system (such as electromagnetic valves, unions, cylinder hoists). It's used for automatic leakage
- Dual standard correction for solids and gases
- De-dusting unit: The combustion head self-cleaning device is used to reduce the influence of dust on
the result of analysis. Ash removing system is also equipped for the inlet and a 0.4 µm sub-micron metal
filter secures thorough separation of dust from gas
- Power software
- WIN2000/XP Full Operation Interface is easy to learn and convenient to operate.
- Software has more than 40 functions; such as curves/data production and memory, deduction of blankness,
preset of parameters, selection of paths, mathematical statistics, correction of results, revision of
breaking points, comparison of curves, systematic diagnosis and auto/manual printing of analysis
results, etc. Dynamic data integration, linear/error self-correction, or the user can make any
adjustment of the working curves according to his/her preference.
- Based on the material and content of samples the user can choose one of eight passageways for either
carbon or sulfur
- Real-time records of data and carbon/sulfur curves are displayed during the analysis.
- Surveying the width of linearity is expandable.
| Analysis range || Carbon: 0.00001 ~ 99.99% |
Sulfur: 0.00001 ~ 99.99%
| Precision || Carbon: RSD ≤ 0.5% |
Sulfur: RSD ≤ 1.0%
| Analysis time || 20 ~ 90s
| High-frequency furnace || Power ≥ 2.7kVA |
| Electronic balance || Precision ≤ 0.0001g
| Sensitivity(minimum reading) || 0.01PPM
| Analysis principles || Infrared light absorption during combustion in Oxygen flow (high-frequency furnace method)